My Best Friend
You know
Sometimes i feel that we are funny
Everyday must argue
Just like one day dont argue wont feel comfortable
Sometimes i dont know what to say to you
You know what
Sometimes I feel boring with you
Cause we always stay together for 6 YEARS++
Whats the problem??
Are we too friend
Or
We really too friend
At school,we sit together and do anythings together
At home,we chat together
Just like
My whole day just got you
Just because of this reason
I feel that
I dont have other friends
Our topic
I feel boring
Although everyday saying different things
I guess
You feel boring too
I wanna say
Maybe sometimes we can find other friends to chat or anythings else
Just like we change out seat in class
Anyway
Im so happy can be ur friend
Wish we still can be friend after this year
Or
Many years
Cause a relationship is hard to protect
But easy to break
LonelySecret
No comments:
Post a Comment